Southeast Region Association for Clinical Pastoral Education
- The Leadership Page has been updated for 2017 and the list of SERACPE Officers and Committee Members for 2017 has been uploaded to the News and Reports page.
- Meeting Dates through 2017 can be found on the website Calendar page and in the The Southeast Region Newsletter, along with news and updates from around the region.
- Keep up with SERACPE business! The Leadership and Treasurer reports and Business Meeting Minutes are all online in the News and Reports page, along with Annual Meeting and Committee Reports, past issues of the newsletter and reports archives.
- See the SERACPE History pages for video interviews, the Book of Remembrance, J. Obert Kempson award recipients, bibliographies, and SERACPE history resources.
- Writing Theory Papers: The Key to Getting Your Papers Approved a Powerpoint presentation by Robin Booth, ACPE Supervisor, is available on the
News and Reports page.
The Association for Clinical Pastoral Education, Inc. is a professional
association committed to advancing experience-based theological
education for seminarians, clergy and lay persons of diverse cultures,
ethnic groups and faith traditions. We establish standards, certify
supervisors and accredit programs and centers in varied settings. ACPE
programs promote the integration of personal history, faith tradition
and the behavioral sciences in the practice of spiritual care.
ACPE Southeast Regional Director:
Jasper N. Keith
Southeast Region, ACPE
503 Birch River Road
Dahlonega, GA 30533
Information for this site, questions and comments should be sent to:
Jap Keith, email@example.com